Organization : Government of Assam
Job Role : Junior Assistant, Forest Guard, Draftsman (GIS Expert), Surveyor (GIS Analysist), Carpenter & Electric Mistry
Location : Assam
Experience : Freshers
Salary : As per Govt Rules
No.ofVacancies : 710
Website : www.assamforest.in
Apply Mode : Online
Apply Date : On or Before 31st Jan 2017
Government of Assam, Office of the Principal Chief Conservator of Forest and Head of Forest Force, Assam invites application for the recruitment of 710 Junior Assistant, Forest Guard, Draftsman (GIS Expert), Surveyor (GIS Analysist), Carpenter & Electric Mistry Vacancies. The employment details about the posts, age limit, educational qualification, experience and other conditions are given below as link. The candidates are requested to go through the details and ensure that they fulfill the minimum prescribed criteria before applying
- For Junior Assistant : Graduate Degree. Candidate must have Certificate/ Diploma of 06 months in Computer Application i.e. MS Office etc.
- For Forest Guard : Higher Secondary (Matric with 12th) or equivalent.
- For Draftsman (GIS Expert) : Post Graduate degree in Geo-Sciences/ Geo-Informatics/ MCA. Minimum 4 years technical experience of working within the GIS domain.
- For Surveyor (GIS Analysist) : Graduate Degree in Science / Geography/ Remote Sensing/ Computer Science/ Geo informatics/ Geology/ Environmental Science. Experience of 2+ years in performing GIS related works on server & Desktop.
- For Carpenter / Electric Mistry : HSLC or equivalent pass. Trade Certificate / Licence holder from recognized institution.
The application fee is Rs.250/ for General Candidates, Rs.150/- for SC/ST/OBC/MOBC candidates, and NIL for BPL (certificate holders only) candidates. The fee is to be paid only through internet banking in the Account of “Assam State Biodiversity Board”, Ganeshguri, Guwahati Branch, SBI S/B A/c No. 32007181470, with IFSC: SBIN0004134.
Last Date for Online or offline submission of Application: 31-01-2017